Each person holds so much power within themselves that needs to be let out. Sometimes they just need a little nudge, a little direction, a little support, a little coaching, and the greatest things can happen.
— Pete Carroll
What is Conversational Capacity Coaching?
Conversational Capacity Coaching is a powerful, customized coaching process, based on a proprietary model, designed to help individuals build their personal conversational capacity as they make a constructive difference in their team, organization, or community.
We provide concepts, practices, readings, and skills that help the people we coach do the following:
- Work with others in a way that makes every conversation, meeting, or project smarter than it would be without them.
- Strengthen their emotional and social intelligence.
- Boost their competence and confidence for dealing with others in a wide variety of circumstances and under high stress.
- More consciously and competently manage their emotions, cognition, and behavior in order to more consistently align their behavior with their intentions.
- Increase the fit between their current role and their conversational behavior
- Increase the fit between their career goals and their conversational capacity.
- Develop skills they can use in every aspect of life.
Who is it For?
The top athletes are consummate pros who work obsessively at their craft. Approach yours the same way.
— Tom Peters
The conversational capacity coaching is for anyone worth the investment, including:
- People in significant roles of authority who wield tremendous influence over critical aspects of the business.
- High potential leaders.
- Someone moving into a stretch position who could use extra coaching to help them gear-up for the role.
- Someone with brilliant technical skills who would be far more valuable if they could also strengthen their social skills.
- A person who seems to have plateaued and needs extra help reaching a higher level of performance.
- Anyone who wants to build their ability to align their conversational behavior with their leadership role.
Length: The duration of the Coaching Engagement is typically 6 months