Just having satisfied customers isn’t good enough anymore.
If you really want a booming business, you have to create raving fans.
Building highly effective client and customer relationships results in more loyalty, greater word of mouth advertising, and less hassle and frustration (for both you and your team and for your customers). It impacts both your bottom line and your reputation. It provides a strong signal you and your team are doing things right.
But strong customer relationships require more than just delivering a solid product or service. They take more than just good intentions or being nice. Great customer relationships require a series of focused conversations. So how do you make sure you’re having the most important conversations in the most impactful way?
In this workshop you’ll learn to use the conversational capacity framework for building, maintaining, and regaining strong customer relationships – internal or external – in a way that sets you apart from your competition.
You’ll learn a unique approach to communicating and engaging with customers that that set up the relationship for success from the beginning and helps you stay closely connected as the relationship evolves over time. This approach reduces the chance of breakdowns, mistakes, and frustrations and increases the amount of trust, commitment, and emotional connection.
By cultivating a consistent, skill-based strategy for establishing and maintaining successful relationships – even when others aren’t making that task easy – you’ll be better equipped to discover what your customers value, to show you genuinely care about providing exceptional service, and tailor the relationship to fit the unique needs and expectations of your customers.
Set your company apart from your competitors by learning to doing the following:
- Effective set-up: Establish more effective customer relationships right from the start by better understanding their unique needs and establishing simple rules of engagement for dealing with any changes, frictions, or disconnects so you can catch them early and adjust. (You don’t wait for problems to occur; you proactively prepare for them.)
- Effective follow up: Stay abreast of the changing circumstances and needs of your customers so you can quickly adjust and adapt.
- Effective fix up: Respond in a constructive and proactive way when there’s a breakdown, misstep, or screw up, and rehabilitate relationships that have stalled, staled, or gone sour.
- Effectively deal with “dust-ups”: Deal more effectively with difficult customers, and avoid getting stuck in a situation where your customers’ dysfunctional culture or behavior makes it hard to deliver the service you’re being asked to provide and then they try to blame it all on you when it happens. And know when it’s time to cut a customer loose. (There are certain customers you really want working with your competitors.)
- Help your team gear up: Ensure your team has the conversational capacity to deliver on its promises – even when the customer isn’t making it easy.
This workshop does not replace other CRM training and development. It strengthens it.
Prior to attending this session participants will be expected to have attended the Conversational Capacity Workshop, read the book, Conversational Capacity, or completed the Conversational Capacity eCourse
- What Is Conversational Capacity And Why Does It Matter?
- The Secret to Instilling Trust in Your Team
- Leaning Into Difference: The Key To Solving Tough Problems
Want to Learn More?
To learn more, or to schedule a workshop for your organization, send us an email.